Sunday 19 July 2015

Hair Regrowth in Sunshine; an update from yesterday's post...

So yesterday, I posted an update about the strange link between sunshine and hair regrowth...

Almost immediately after I had posted it, the lovely Angie Reilly responded on Twitter and said:
First off, see I told you it wasn't just me. Second, a good conversation ensued and Angie made an couple of excellent points.

Her first was that Alopecia couldn't be linked to Vitamin D / sunshine, otherwise there would be no Alopecia in hot countries:
Her second was the confirmation that like mine and many others, the initial hair regrowth is blonde / white, which apparently is completely 'normal' (for want of a better word.
I just wanted to share this with you, both so that you can see I'm not the only one, and also because I love these kind of conversations on Twitter!

Happy Sunday!

Victoria x
 
www.prettybald.co.uk Twitter: @PrettyBald

No comments:

Post a Comment