Saturday 16 May 2015

Phew what a week!!

Sorry for the distinct lack of blogging over the last few days! It has been a looooong week, with staff illnesses at work, attempting to do more than one job at the same time, and my little brother being a tad down in the dumps! I'm not sure why, but it seems (or at least feels) everything happens at once! Anyone else ever get that feeling? Phew!

Whilst it means that you lovely followers have missed my lilting (written) tones for a few days, (sorry) the break from posting has revitalised my brain and given me an opportunity to come up with some more blogging ideas! There are lots on their way and I can't wait to share them with you!

In the meantime, this post will have to do! Whilst it has little to do with hairloss, I promise there are better ones on the way, and looking back on the last five days, it's given me another #100HairFreeDays reason - with that much stress this week - thank goodness I can't go grey!

Victoria x

www.prettybald.co.uk Twitter: @PrettyBald

No comments:

Post a Comment