Friday 6 March 2015

#FoodForThought - Foods that might help or hinder hairloss!

I'll start this blog post by confirming I AM NOT A NUTRITIONIST - I'm not qualified in this stuff, I don't know a lot about diets and nutrition and I'm not about to claim I can help reverse your hairloss! If I could, I wouldn't still be bald, and those who are trained would have cured all baldness too!

What I am however going to do, is look at some of the foods which will apparently help reverse hairloss, and those that apparently cause it! Of course, they could do nothing at all, but as we're going all natural here folks, they're not likely to hurt you either!

Over the coming weeks, I'll reveal some of the things I've read in my own research, and I figure even though they haven't necessarily helped me, they might help others - every one of us is slightly different and what doesn't work for one person, might work for another!

If you try eating any of these foods, and see anything change, please email us and let me know!

Victoria x



www.prettybald.co.uk Twitter: @PrettyBald

No comments:

Post a Comment