As promised, here is the second summary of my #100HairFreeDays Challenge
- means I've pushed myself to do new and unusual things, mostly in the name of charity!
- ensures that I never get shaving rash
- means I can't use mascara and therefore it doesn't dry out
- without my hairloss, I never would have launched my own business - PrettyBald
- gave me the chance to take part in my very first (and second) flashmob, and not only that, but take part in ones that were essential to support national education
- means I never get hat hair! I either don't wear hair under my hat, have a wig dedicated to my woolly hat and also have a hat with hair trim although I don't wear it very often
- you never get ingrowing hairs because they don't grow in the first place!
There'll be another update next week and in the meantime, you can keep up to date with the next lot of #100HairFreeDays reasons on Twitter!
www.prettybald.co.uk Twitter: @PrettyBald