Saturday 7 February 2015

Loving the #ThisGirlCan campaign from Sport England...

At the moment, a national campaign from Sport England is gracing our screens and billboards, encouraging women to 'wiggle, jiggle, move and prove' our way to fitness, regardless of our size, shape or abilities. With phenomenal slogans like 'I jiggle therefore I am' and 'Damn right I look hot' the campaign does a fantastic job of celebrating how amazing we all are and empowering women to get out! What an awesome caption too #ThisGirlCan...

Watch it for yourself here...


Thinking about this campaign some more, I personally think this is exactly what we should live our lives by, not just our exercise regimes! The only people holding us back is ourselves and actually, regardless of the fact I'm bald and definitely not a supermodel, nothing can stop me! I can safely say #ThisGirlCan...!

Own it ladies & gents

Victoria x

P.S. The comments beneath the YouTube video and not everyone agrees that this video is empowering...



www.prettybald.co.uk Twitter: @PrettyBald

No comments:

Post a Comment