Thursday 4 June 2015

Real Life Story: Meet Scott who opted for Scalp Micropigmentation...

Earlier in the month, I wrote about Scalp Micropigmentation as a potential solution for male pattern baldness and Alopecia Areata. With a little help from the Vinci Hair Clinic, we wrote about what it is, how it can be used and who can benefit and also promised to include a study to further illustrate the effectiveness.

Here, we share our interview with a lovely, charming gentleman called Scott. We asked him about his thoughts and feelings on hairloss, and also about Scalp Micropigmentation... Enjoy!

Tell us a bit about yourself...
My name is Scott and I was just 20 when I started losing my hair. It was difficult but Scalp Micropigmentation was so beneficial. I had to travel to London for the treatment and so, after seeing how life-changing it is, I approached the Vinci Hair Clinic and enquired about setting up a clinic North of the border in Scotland. I now run their clinics in Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Obviously hairloss affected your confidence, but what was your biggest fear about going bald?
My biggest fear about going bald was my confidence evaporating. Growing up I played football, worked in the fashion industry and really felt looks played a major part in the success of your career in life.

Have you ever received comments about your hairloss?
I always wore hair fibres, basically a sort of "salt and pepper shaker", which hid the fact I was bald. I managed to hide it quite well, but I think I simply took the anxiety of being bald away and instead got anxious that people would notice I was wearing hair fibres.

Do you have 'before' and 'after' images of your treatment?


Scott thinning on top...
Scott after scalp micropigmentation
Brimming with confidence...
If you have any questions on Scalp Micropigmentation or for Scott, please let me know and we'll ask for you!

Victoria x

www.prettybald.co.uk Twitter: @PrettyBald

No comments:

Post a Comment