Saturday 20 June 2015

Short-term changes to Pretty Bald

You may have noticed that once again I have failed to release updates over the last couple of days! You may also have noticed my apologies for failing to post daily are on the increase and that June is looking a bit scant...

The other day, we reached our 150 post anniversary since the blog launched in January - a milestone of which I am particularly proud! It signifies an ALMOST daily post for the last six months and I never thought I'd love doing it as much as I do! That aside, I do have to break the sad news that there will be some short-term changes to Pretty Bald! 😢

Don't worry I'm not stopping this post there; you, my lovely readers deserve more than that! For me, the summer of 2015 is lining up to be quite possibly the busiest time of my life! I thought last year was bad organising a charity calendar, but no! This year I am attending six weddings, four hen dos, a number of big birthday celebrations, work is happily manic, I'm prepping some exciting bigger plans for Pretty Bald and there's a lot of other things besides! Initially, I didn't think it would affect the blogging, but oh how naive can I be! I quite simply do not have the time I want to deliver the QUALITY of blog posts I like to, let alone the quantity!

What this prompted was a long hard look at what I want to do with Pretty Bald and more importantly what I am capable of doing! What I have decided therefore is that I will change my commitment in the short-term - just over the summer - to posting every Wednesday and Sunday night, then one more evening per week which will be flexible. I know that may feel a little like you are being cheated (or maybe I am just indulging myself with that belief) but I promise that in the most part, I will be posting more than half a week and sometimes even every day still! All I am doing is removing the guilt I have for letting you all down, when I simply do completely run out of time!

At the end of summer when I have a lot more cosy nights in, on the sofa with a cup of tea, then I'll most likely revert to daily blogging because I love it! 

In the meantime, there will be a post tomorrow and please, as always keep in touch!

Victoria x

No comments:

Post a Comment